Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feel That Fire-Dierks Bentley

Last night I was too tired to drive home so I stayed at my "Golden Grams" house. She was so excited and made me pot roast, becasue I love it and she loves me. In the morning, after looking at endless amounts of family photos, I wanted to take a good picture of grams and I. I thought it was important since the last one she has of us is from Junior year of high school...and I was blonde. Nuff said. So when I told her I wanted to take a picture she decided to turn it into a photoshoot. She changed five times...and suprisingly I only changed twice, per her request. Above is outfit number one.
Out fit number two. I actually got her smiling!

Both of us



Her with the hyper, but ever so lovable, Archie


I tried getting a photo of Grams and Archie but he kept coming by me.





Outfit number three. Grams standing by the wall of grandkids. Her house is like a shrine, photos are everywhere.




Me waiting for her next change, while imitating an old photo of me in her glasses.






Outfit change number 4! Number two for me.








She actually made funny faces with me!






Oh the love.









Pirate face.








Kisses


























Outfit number five. I love this pic! She looks so good.











Another good one of her in the kitchen.














Looking classy.














Grand Finale. OK thats enough. lol.































No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones