Monday, February 16, 2009

Du DU dUdE.

Seriously.
I hate being confused. I don't like not knowing what people are thinking. If you feel something, tell me. Don't lead me on. Just say "I am not that into you" and I will be like "...ok cool ttyl".

It is that simple.

Obviously things are all sorts of different because I have no idea what is going on with you. We used to talk all the time. OK so you are busy but um...so am I. I am good at that busy thing everybody is talking about. Its not like I am asking you to move stone henge.

I say random things to get something out of you, maybe even a little german, but in 20 days you respond with another question. Really? Is that clarification? Bah!

I am not like angry or anything. Just kind of like "the rock" with the one eyebrow thing. Ya dig.
There crazy blog about you. Happy? And it wasnt bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones