Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fourth Drink Instinct-Cute is What we Aim For

Today. Oh boy.
I am so exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally. I am sick, so it is the catalyst that is making things seem so much worse.

Here is what is on my mind:

My MRI-came back normal but I found out I have been under intense stress (I scored 32 out of 45 pts on the stress test...not good for this kind of test lol)

Health-I am constantly sick for no reason at all. Plus I don't have insurance to pay for my 200 dollar perscription.

Family- N and S are fighting and S has divorce papers. This freaks me out. I don't want to loose S as a friend and I am praying they can work things out. My 3y/o niece H is even noticing the tension because she reports about how mommy and daady are fighting so she has to stay in her room. It breaks my heart.

School-I have a full credit load that I thought I could handle, I am thinking about changing my opinion on this.

Finances-I am pretty sure I have a probem with my front tire (...again) and I can't afford it because my tuition payment is due tommorow. Also all my loans are getting declined, so I am thinking I will have to pay completely out of pocket. My hours at LB are cut so I am barely making by so my credit cards are getting a little out of control.

Friends-7 months later and I still am completely hurt by E's actions. I feel so broken but am afraid to show it.

Writing-It sucks. I have not written anything I have been proud of in a long time. Recently I turned in some very heavy memoirs for a class and I have been worried about getting the feedback.

Fitness-Almost everyday I have been working out and I still have not lost weight. I am gaining weight instead. Although, my clothes are fitting differently so shit must be moving around.

Other than that life has been good. I have two besties that I am greatful for. L and K pretty much help me overcome these issues and gain confidence in myself.

Tonight K texted me and told me to come over and hang out. I figured I really need to get out of the dorms for a while so it would be a good plan. Plus I have not seen K in a while and we needed to catch up. So, I brought all the stuff for cupcakes and made them while we talked. Oh the power of chocolate and good company. It was fun to be the cupcake fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones