Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boobs can't live with them can't live without them

So far today I have changed my outfit 4 times. I have a closet full of cothes but I can still find nothing to wear! Why is that? So, instead of calling in sick to work for lack of attractive clothing, I chose to wear all black. I feel like a widower. I guess I am mourning the fact that I have lost my ability to work with what I have.

Its comical that my room is full of color but my wardrobe lacks it. My bras and undies, lounge clothes, sheets, towels and so on, are all really bold and bright. Weird.

Oh, so I am so pissed that I went down a pant size but up a cup size! OK so some people would celebrate that but when you are a triple D its scary thinking that you can fit in your bra. I don't want to be that girl with the freakishly large breasts. LOL. So I guess thats why sports bras cant even keep the damn things strapped in. When I run I have to hold them down so they dont hit anyone. Oh geez. The life I live eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones