Saturday, February 14, 2009

My valentines day

On valentine's day while most people were being all lovey dovey and gross, I was busy being a bag lady.
I woke up at about 5 and cleaned my room and prepared all of my bags. First bag was
lots-o-garbage. I am still shocked by the garbage I produce in a couple days. My carbon footprint scares the hell out of me.
Anywho, my second bag was my ginormous purple nanny bag full of suprises to keep the kids entertained. It works really well. I usually have some random snack, that they never get to eat, to use as a bribe. I also had a bunch of movies and books...yada yada yada.
Although I was ornry from being up so early I still managed. I made breakfast, we played house, went on a walk, made a snowman, and ended with legos. It was a good day, although, Skyler started being a little bag-o naughty.
At the end of nannying, I always talk with Linda about our days. It was interesting because I was coaching her, a 30+ yr old woman with her own buisness and 3 kids, about how to properly dicipline her kids. I even found myself explaining the reasoning behind their behavior. I was kind of shocked because me, the 20 yr old with no kids of my own, was passing on parenting advice. It helped reassure me that, 5 years down the line when I decide to have kids of my own, I will be a good parent because of all my life experiance.
Ok to the next bag. It was 4 pm and I was off to the gym. I got lost in my workout and didn't even realize it was 5:50, I had to work at six. So, I quick showered and ran to work.
Bag four: Sales associate. I quick changed into work clothes and punched in. Oh my, it was a busy, crazy night. I don't think I even had time to check the clock to see what time it was. Oh and towards the end I got a wonderful phone call. This person was like
"hi I will be coming into your store later tonight"
"ok, was there something I could help you find?"
"what are you wearing?"
"uh....excuse me"
"I am so hard right now. I am going to masturbate in your clothing later"
I paniked and hung up. Really sir? Really?!?!?!? Do you have nothing better to do than prank call my store. Really?!?!
Then he called back half an hour later.
"hey baby I was hoping it was you..."
"no no sir. If you really want to masturbate into clothing you can go down to the goodwill, they are used to sick perv like you..."
I was so pissed. Really? Really?!?
I was so angry at the customers that night, being all in loooove. *PUKE* Whatever.
Ok so I am a tiny bit bitter about the day, but its funny.
Now it is bedtime. I have been active from 5 to...erm...midnight. Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones