Sunday, February 15, 2009

Independance

I am a fairly independant person. I always have been. People generally come to me for help because usually I either have a solution or can figure something out. I am not being cocky, I just have street smarts. No big.

So the past couple months I have had some car issues. While most people would consult another person to find a solution, I just kind of handled it on my own. So now I know more about my car than I ever thought I would.

So tonight I had to help a friend out, which was no big deal. I am always happy to help. It just made me think about how I wish someone would help me out every once in a while. I secretly like being able to pout in order to get things done, but, I feel bad because I know I am fully capable of completing the task. So I am just wishing someone would take over and be like "you are going to hurt yourself..calm down and step aside..". I would be stubborn then eventually listen and be thankful.

Does this make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones