Monday, February 2, 2009

Tequila Mockingbird.

About a month ago I had an akward moment with a boy named A. At first I was like whatever it was no big deal. He was drunk, I wasn't even close.

Now I am realizing it affected me more than I thought. Occasionally I will see people who have similar features to him and it gives me flashbacks to the night.

-->bringing me into a bedroom to "talk", awkward staring, hand up my shirt, pulling me down, telling me to drink more.

I just got up and was like I can't do this. I am not that girl.
So I left.

I told my brother, and he prevented him from getting within ten feet of me. lol

It still bothers me though.
Why?
Why did he have to be a douche? Why is this affecting me?

Ok so I still am bothered by the whole D trying to take off my pants on the steps thing but...Grrr! Ah! So I just realized the common denominator is tequila! I have gotten better since the whole D thing though. Man I am just glad that I wasn't wasted when the whole A thing happened. Shit. That could have been worse.

It over. I am fine...must...move...on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones