Thursday, February 26, 2009

Don't Stop Believing-Journey

Tommorow morining I leave for my eight hour journey to "Rapids".

It couldn't have come at a better time because I am so stressed out and need nothing more than a couple nights of cuddle sessions with my dog. It sounds lame but I have not seen her since I was home for 5 hours back at the end of November.


It blows my mind that my whole family has not been together since christmas a year ago! Oh man. Its weird because we are all going our seperate ways. This year I had to work the day before and day after so I had to stay in Milwaukee and my brother's family were all in AZ so they couldnt be there. So we celebrated seperately. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones