Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Awkward

Last school year I used to meet and talk with two of the faculty here at "el burno". I would randomly hop in (yes really) and show off some sweet new dance move or something equally awesome. Then I moved into a different dorm and rarely found myself socializing in the other hall. Occasionally I would pass one or the other in the hall and we woud chat but they noticed I was different. Apparently I was less energetic and seemed more distant from the world.


With concern, P decided to "book" time so we could catch up and talk about life after spring 2008. Really P? You know how much shit has gone down since then?


So we talked. We talked about school and how bad I have doing then she decided it would be fun to breakdown why. Oh boy. She asked me, "has anything significant happened over the summer?" Other than losing my two best friends and social life (with my increased amount of working)? Nope nothing big.


I had thought I was over E and I not talking but I was way off. Instead, I akwardly sobbed for 15 minutes before I could pull myself together to say "I don't understand how a persosn I called my best friend, could cut me out of her life with no explanation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones