Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mamma Mia

I love my mom. She is so funny without even trying.

Her new thing is starting off our conversations with whatever my facebook status has been.
ex) "Hi honey so why do you feel you are a member of the 'mega bots'" or "why are boys stupid, what happened with...."

Was it really a good idea to make her a facebook? Lol.

Not only does she bring up my status, but also other random questions about how to do things. She was so excited when she figured out how to write on my wall but then had to call me to make sure I got her message. Then I had to walk her through how to write on other people's walls.

It is so funny how she is so knowledgable about other things, but facebook is like a rubiks cube.

Now I have to check both my facebook and hers.

Oh mom. You make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones