Monday, March 2, 2009

Drive-The Cars

I am shocked at how "Flo" has to go in and get check-ups just as often as me! Currently I am sitting in Brewed wating for the call that I can come and pick her up from Waynes. So far it has been two hours and I still have not recieved the call. Instead I sit here in this retro coffee shop slurping away at my pad thai while I work on writing a few pieces. Instead of getting much done I keep thinking about how much this is going to cost and how I have probably put more into this car than I bought it for.

Back in July, I got Flo, a knight in shining armor, or, a '01 Buick Regal;it depends on the eye. Ever since then I have been a regular down at Waynes. First I had to go in and get my tires changed. Then my brakes had to be adjusted along with my steering. Next my oil needed to be changed. Then my "belt" was corroded and needed to be replaced. Next, I broke a windshield wiper, which I got replaced, then it got clogged. After that it was time for another oil change. Then my back windshield was bashed in and had to get it replaced. Oh and last Friday I locked my keys in my car. Yup. Now I am getting my shifter tightened, because it likes to pop out of drive and into neutral, also my tires have to be replaced because they can't hold air and every time I check them they are short 15 lbs.

Really Flo? Reallly?!?

At least after all of this crap I know what to do when something goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones