Monday, March 23, 2009

Have a Little Faith in Me- Joe Crocker

I have not really talked about this to anyone but I reeally need to say it....

I am SOOOO happy to have the title of "godmother"! I try to be all cool about it when talking to S, but it's HUGE for me. Knowing that she trusts me to protect and care for her children, if something were to ever happen, is comforting. I love those girls more than i can say.

It really tears me that I can't be there for their lives.

I want to see I's first steps.
I want to see H's first day of school.
I want to be able to help them with their homework.
I want to help them talk their daddy into getting them what they want. ;)
Oh and of course I want to make sure they are properly clothed. Its all about the accesories baby!

Already I have made a difference on H. She now imitates how I put on make up, and the faces I make.

Even though I live 2,000 miles away I will try my best to be there. I don't want them to grow up without having an aunt to turn to for help when they can't go to their parents. Mainly because I never had that but always wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones