Friday, March 24, 2006

Moving TIme is Soon Approaching!

Oh boy! I am so happy kind a tired, but happy.
So where has this year gone? That's what I wanna know! I cannot believe we are already in the fourth semester, just one more quarter till graduation..tear tear! It will be so sad moving away from everybody! Then I will have to wait until the ten year reunion to see people. I cant wait to see where people end up. I know some will be in jail, some will be extremely successful and others...well i dont know about them. I hope that everybody succeds in life except for the select few who have made mine miserable...you can just be not so succesful. I hope that the people who were treated like crap by the "preps" end up rubbing their success in those peoples faces. It would be ironic but hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones