Sunday, March 12, 2006

We made it to state!

So the boy's hockey team made it to state, that is so sweet! It has been like fifteen years or somethin. We won against Roseau, then we beat Hill Murray, then last night we played Cretin and lost 0 to 7. That is ok though..we still made second! That is so cool. I just got back from the cities not too long ago and i feel really sick. I was yelling so much that i really did make myself sick. ha ha. I was down there for all three of the games, i left on thursday, with Erin. We had so much fun except for the last night when we both got sick but you know how i roll it is all good.
Now once i got home i have to unpack all my crap i have to clean my room, do the dishes, do the laundry, do all my math and english homework, fill out scholarships, file my taxes, and i have to fill out all kinds of stuff for Alverno....all by tommorow! That is when my parents said i have to have it done by..or i can't drive. So i dont care and i am not gonna do it fuck them i dont even know what to do for some of this stuff. I have too many fuckin questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones