Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hot Mama Altos Unite

I am a hot mama alto! Yay me! I think that is so funny how that is what Stubbs calls us.
Anywho....this is gonna sound so dumb but..... today at lunch there were some fools who decided that they were so much better than the rest of the world and cut in the lunch line. I was so mad so I yelled at them in my hot mama alto voice to go to the back of the line and they listened! It was hilarious! He was so embaressed to...ahh it still cracks me up. I regulate the lunch line one punk at a time................see I told you, that was so high school.
Lets see what else happened to me..oh I was at M&H and there was this brown beat up car in front of me that decided to fill up their tank then just drive away! It was so sad...especially since gas was 2.50 a gallon and they got away with like fifty or fourty dollars worth...people are so mean..how could you do that..why do you have a car if you cant even pay for it........do they not relize that that is a major fine! I hope they get caught!
So I am looking forward to April! I am going to be traveling all over the place. First a road trip to New York, (stopping at all the places in between) then right when I get back I will be going to Wisconson for a college visit, then when I get back I have to watch my cousins, then I leave for Arizona for "college visits". So the whole monthI will be living out of a suitcase. It is gonna be awesome..what am I gonna wear?
Oh I know i may have said that I was over "him" but I am not. Why is he so darn special taking up my thoughts? Jeesh I know he is a major flirt and it would never work out but still it just wouldn't work out. Tear Tear..I NEED to move on..maybe to that hottie from choir...Ha Ha...yeah that would work out so well since most of the males in that choir's egos are so inflamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones