Saturday, March 18, 2006

So yesterday...

So yesterday was so funny.
KT and I took a roadtrip down to Brainerd to visit my Grandparents. It was so fun we were real tourists, stopping at the big fish in Garrison. We got there and of course my grandma has a feast made....well I guess it wasn't really that much but still.Grandmas always have a huge feast prepared whenever you go and visit them. You could never go hungry. Then we left their house and ventured in the huge town that is Brainerd. Of course we got lost and I called my mom and she was giving me direction but made me even more lost..ugh. So then I kinda ignored her and went my own way and we ended up at Kohls..which was our destination. So i bought the huge frame that my Grandma wanted, then we ventured home. We didn't know if we were on the right road to get back home so I stopped got gas and asked for directions. The lady was like well here is a map it is kinda confusing so you better pay attention closely. So we got the directions and found out that all we had to do was turn left out of the driveway then we were back on our way. It was not confusing at all i think that lady might of been stupid or something. So we got back on our way and we were chatting then we drove through Deerwood so I had to stop and take a picture with the huge deer since we took one with the big fish earlier. It was funny because we stopped just for this picture at ten at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones