Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ohh fudgesickles and tunes

I really love fudgesickles! Ha ha they are so darn good!
So I am just chilling here reading some crap on the bird flu (I think I have it I have been clucking lately..j/k) I am researching for a project. It is so fun.
I am also listening to a C.D I burned from Karen. It is so darn sweet! Very mellow but great.
So yeah lately I have been opening up my feelings to other people a lot and it is so weird since I normally keep everything inside. It feels kind of good to talk but it also opens up old wounds too....I don't know what to feel. I guess I have really only talked to three or four people about stuff so it isn't that much.
Right now however I am feeling preeeetty good and nobody better mess it up for me since it has been a while since I have felt happy.
Is is really crazy that when somebody told me that "he" was sad that I wasn't talking to him I was really happy? Am I evil? Oh dear something else to look forward to.
So does anybody even read these lil' blurbs that I write? I don't care but I am curious. Maybe I am too boring to even keep someone's attention. Oh well. I guess if I really wanted to get some attention I could tell all the secrets I know but that would be waaaaaaaaaaay to mean. That is not how i roll.
So I am really looking forward to going and visting Alverno! It will just be fun to see my future home for four years. I don't know how i am going to handle that. I mean being away from my little puparoo Chloe! How depressing! Lately though there are some people who have abondoned me and who I won't really miss. Pssh whatever to y'all..Ha ha I think that is so funny how I will randomly change my voice into an accent.
Boys are so stupid! They are so dumb they don't even know what they want. They say that girls are flirty! Ha i know a couple of guys who are reallly big flirts.
Anywho... I gotta go and do other things thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones