Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh Boy

I cannot belive that I was called a kindergartner today! Psssh just becuase i hate to be the bigger person! So what. I hate always having to tell people how they make me feel, why can't people confront me? Uh people can be so silly.
Oh so here is the latest scoop on that whole "him" thing, today, and yesterday too, people have been telling me that "he" misses me! How special! All i want is our friendship back and to make sweet love...just kidding that is horrible that is not how i roll. Anywho I have to live up this whole being a high schooler thing as long as i can because soon i will be moving on and have to act semi mature...psssh whatever. I wish things could go back to the way they were. I miss those times so much he could always make me laugh and feel comfortable being stupid. AH! Hopefully we can get over this in the next two weeks... i think it can happen just as long as that stupid whore isn't around. Wow that was mean.
Oh and another update on that other "thing" from the other blog...I am so over it now...that person is dead to me..sorry i gave ya a chance..i am cutting the artery..or however she used that analogy..i am not too good with those.
Well i have to get some sorta sleep now so i can deal with him tommorow...ha ha aha..i am such a loser...but i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones