Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Something to think about

"oooh ooh witchy woman see how high she fliiiies!"
So today was fun! I got to encounter a lot of witches. Ha ha yeah anyways today people were being really evil and were making me mad but i got over it. I took a nap and i am good now.
So isn't it funny how girls will ask you something like "Can I have xyz?" and they won't back down until they get it. Lately I have been noticing this. Like a girl asked me to do something and I said no then she was like begging me and I was like: "I thought I was being asked so I don't have to do it if i dont want to. It wasn't a command." Then i started thinking, and I, a lot of the times, would do the same thing. It is so weird how hypocritical i can be. Later on though i will look back and be like oh snap I do the same thing. So I guess what I am saying is think before you critizise someone because you may relize that you do the same thing...you just may not relize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones