Wednesday, March 15, 2006

well you will have to read

MEOW!!! HA HA HA HA!
I cannot belive how crazy I feel!
Oh and that little other thing how I completly avoided saying something about how pissed off I was to somebody... but hey, whatever, I am never sad or hurt by anything that anyone ever says to me or that anyone ever does. I am alway happy! Ha ha. I love how like(ok now i guess i am a valley girl) I have been "Oh I am so gonna talk about it the next time i have a chance!" But noooo. Stupid me!!! Fine I'll just say it now: You make me angry...garrr! You probably dont know who I am talking about but whatever.....you can figure it out. If you talk to me I have been ranting about it forever..well I guess not forever..just like a couple days...ha ...yeah you! Lol.
Um I don't even know who you are anymore..nobody does..we're scared in our crocs'...ha ha...ah I am so confusing I don't even remember what is going on....ok then. Two blogs in one night woo! I am crazy..wow ok sorry for making people confused. Just try and decipher...k-do0g knows what I mean. oh boy.
k night! luv ya too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones