Tuesday, March 7, 2006

whoa i feel really weird right now

Wow! right now I feel so weird! I a m really dizzy and i feel sick. I have no idea why i am like shakin'. I really feel like crap right now and i have been treated like it lately too. Who do people think they are..pssh whatever i am no toy that you can bring out and "play with" whenever you find it best. Right now i am really overwhelmed, i know i have so many things i need to do but i just cant get motivated to do them. I have so much homework to make-up, scholarships to fill out, job applications to complete, college apps, i have about a jazillion tests i need to prepare for, plus there is all kinds of stuff i am expected to do at home, oh and then of course i have to trry and spend time with people so they dont all hate me...it is really overwhelming. I do relize that it isnt as bad as it could be but still it is frustrating. It just gets even worse when something else (new and exciting..or not so much) is thrown in there. I wish i could say that i was looking forward to it being over soon but i know it wont i know i will always have stuff like this to do. I wont really even have a break in the summer since i am going to get my NA. So there goes three weeks of fun. Oh then my mom told me that i am going to have to get three jobs this summer since i have so many things to pay off. Life is just fabulous. People also are great especially when they start to ignore you but then... when nobody is around they wanna be all close and intamate. So am i just supposed to forget that you were all over someone else then when they leave you are there..pshh whatever. I am so tired of crap like that but sadly i cant let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones