Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm Baaaack!

So if you didn't know the past week i was on a little journey. I was headed to New York for a choir competition with a few stops in between. We first stopped in Duluth for an exchange concert, then we went to Chicago and went to a museum ate some pizza and did a clinical, then we got back on the bus and headed for Pennsilvania and spent the night, then the next day... It was so fun I laughed a lot...so much that i had rock hard abs..j/k. I loved New York so much!! There were so many things to do! I wish i could of explored them more instead of rushing from place to place...but you know I made the best of it.
Of course the trip wasn't all peaches and cream there were times when i wanted to shoot myself because people were so stupid and were really getting on my nerves. I also was suprised that i got to know some people better..some for the good and some for the bad....ecspecially the psyco who i made the mistake of rooming with. She was so insane!
Anywho so yesterday morning we got back and i woke up off the floor of the bus with a cheeto stuck to my face, an earring missing, and a pain in my back. (i think i got stepped on a couple of times) It was a real rough night what can i say. Once i woke up i got all my crap together and went home. Once i got home i went in and out of a comatic state. I kept telling myself i wasnt even tired then four hours later i would wake up. This went on from 9-6 at night. I tell you i am a real party animal.
So yeah...i had to write about this since it was the most exciting thing that has happened latley...what can i say i have no life and i like to write about it to often...wooo

Haha Bye Carrie!!! Oh that was so funny i hope he didnt feel akward about that. He should of felt the love..what? i am too tired to type....ha ah so funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones