Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Road Trip

Well today I just got back from a college visit all the way in Milwaukee...and even though the 12 hr ride was quite boring the visit was fun. I actually know what to expect now that i have been there. The classes are going to be great since they are graded a lot on your performance and discusion and stuff so that is pretty cool. It is way better than if i were to go to BSU like I was planning on before. This school, though it is more expensive, will fit better with the way that i learn. I would rather go to an expensive college and pass rather than flunk out of a cheap one. Oh another thing is that i found out it is a big deal that i made it in. I just thought all that stuff i did was normal but i guess not.....weird

anywho i am tired so i bid ye farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones