Thursday, January 8, 2009

Poor Florence


Isn't it funny how timing can effect the severety of an occurance. If you could go back in time two seconds and interfere there would be a whole different outcome.

I am not the kind of woman lto ive in regret but instead I wonder "what if". What if I decided to live here instead of there? Would I still find myself dealing with the same issue or is my location a catalyst? What if I had gotten home at midnight like I was supposed to? Would I have been injured along with my car?

Last night my car got broken into. I now have a huge hole through my back winshield. When I realized what had happened I didn't freak out. Instead, I called the police and reported criminal damage to personal property. I spent the whole night dealing with the aftermath of this act. Now, the next morning, it is finally starting to bother me.

In about an hour I leave for a much needed break of scenery. Although I am trying to stay positive I still am bothered and filled with concern about my car. I realize that things could be worse but I would much rather get it fixed now rather than waiting until I get back in a week.

Most people would freak out about something like this but I am oddly calm and stable just filled with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones