Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just an ordinary day...

Today was an ordinary weekend.
I got up, pissed that I had to be up early. With sleep still in my eyes I stood in front of the mirror. As I opened and closed my eyes several times, I wondered to myself if I could get away with showering. I found the answer quick when I lifted up my arm to grab my toothbrush. I scuttled off to the showers, kicking my soap along the way. When I stepped in the shower I couldn’t help but stand and let the water warm me up from the arctic temperatures of my room. It felt so good to stand in one place and let the beads of water fall down my skin and drench my hair. I escaped into the serenity of the drops on the plastic floor. I quickly snap back to reality as a toilet flushes.

As I continue showering I make a list of things to get done today:
::..Play rent-a-mommy, meet the girls for sushi, finish moving, unpack, do laundry, clean, track down W-2s, look for plane tickets, get books for improve, make a handful of phone calls, work out, and attempt to do my homework.
Once again I have put to many things on my list; I know I won’t get all of it done. I sure love lists but sometimes I put more on them than humanly possible. Oh well. There are two days making up a weekend for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones