Friday, January 23, 2009

::..I hate being a fucking woman..::


I have hormone surges like a mother fucker! I can tell when Aunt Flo is coming because I get grumpy and horny like no tomorrow. All I have been able to think about is having rough sex with some random stranger. If only there weren’t all kinds of risks attached to that.
--->So today as I was waiting at a stoplight. I looked to my right. There was my dream car sitting right beside me.
I grin from ear to ear and bite my lip
-->A beautiful, lifted, dodge ram 1500 (what can I say..I am a small town girl)


--SEX--
Right there in the bed of the truck. (OK so it’s a little cold at the moment) That would be so hot though, to have the spur of the moment, no strings attached sex. I don’t know why but it has always been my fantasy to fuck in the back of a truck. I guess the whole being connected to nature thing gets to me. At this point I am past fantasizing about the gleaming hub caps and thumping bass. Now my mind goes to a naughty place. Maybe it’s the smell of sex from my air freshener or the sexy sounds coming from my speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones