Thursday, January 29, 2009

I must look like a real slob on a normal day! Today I dressed up for work then quick ran over to the commons and everyone stopped me to tell me how good I look. Thanks guys! I will try and put on make-up and a skirt more often. Oh ahhaha then when i went to get my food from the hot bar Steve instead of saying hello was like "whoa girl! Who's the lucky man?" Me, like the smart ass I am, responded with, " Ben Frankin...I work hard for my money". Lol.

I am in a really good mood today. Maybe its that I looked in the mirror and smiled, or the fact that I finally have moved on. Yay. Today is like a major self-love day today! I love myself and I am proud that I have been able to keep my legs closed for 20 years and not give my heart away to every guy who says he likes me. HAHA.

Ok crazy lady's gots to go to work. Peace out mountain goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones