Sunday, January 18, 2009

It was you I was thinking of...

Currently I am listening to the best playlist courtesy of my GENIUS option on my iPOD.

I realize I constantly am writing about how I connect with music, but, I can't help it! Music is my pulse, it keeps me going day to day.

These past couple months I have been going through a really rough patch. I don't know what I want to do or where I want to be. My friends and family are probably going insane with my mood swings and constant changes to my "life plan", but I am indecisive.

I feel like I am made of fail.

Today as I was browsing through my journal there were pages from the last couple months all with the same denominater; I move forward three steps only to be knocked back 8. Although I continuesly wrote this, I have a hard time believing it these days. Even with all of my problems, they really don't add up to much in the bigger picture.

I am young; the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones