Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 randar things about me


  1. I write everyday. Anything and everything.

  2. I smile and laugh a lot. I look forward to my laugh lines.

  3. Although I have three chairs, plus a bed, in my room I still sit on the floor, windowsill, sink, or my desk.

  4. I hate pants. The first thing I do when I get to my dorm is take them off.

  5. I like to eat my oatmeal cold.

  6. When I can’t sleep I fantasize.

  7. I cried and pouted when my parents told me the car they were getting me. I wanted a truck and thought my car was ugly. Now I love Flo and think that she is a beautiful racing machine.

  8. I waste so many post its. I keep them everywhere just in case I need one.

  9. Ever since I got my nipples pierced my boobs have been insensitive. People poke them and it’s the same feeling as if they poked my arm.

  10. Spiderman is hanging in my closet.

  11. I have more Hello Kitty appliances than one person should.

  12. I get weird cravings like a pregnant person. Right now I really want a pickle wrapped in salami.

  13. I am a hopeless romantic. I always root for couple to just make out already.

  14. It absolutely drives me nuts when the bottoms of my pants get wet.

  15. Hockey fights turn me on.

  16. When I am having a bad day at home, I go and lie by Chloe and everything goes away.

  17. My dad is, and always will be the most important man in my life. I love him with all my heart.

  18. I scrunch my nose and close my eyes when I think about embarrassing things.

  19. I have never broken a bone. However, I accidentally injure myself more than most people.

  20. I name inanimate things I own so that I don’t hurt them.

  21. I have a girl crush on Kate Beckensale.

  22. After I graduate I want to do mission work in an under privileged country for a while.

  23. Several times throughout the day things people say remind me of lyrics to songs.

  24. Sitting still is a sign that I am either really sick or dead. An appendage of some sort has to always be moving.

  25. The phrase TMI was invented for me. I share too much and often find myself in uncomfortable situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones