Thursday, April 3, 2008

One and Lonely

I feel like I am losing pieces of me.
I see everybody moving on to the next chapters of thier lives as I stay in the same spot.
Relationships forming..legal unions between two people..new additions to families...new homes..new pets...new paint...while I...try and find my new something or another.
As I grow up I find it getting harder and harder to move through changes in my life. I find myself becoming too comfortable in my surroundings getting used to the people and places. I need to learn to be less attatched so it is less painful when I lose something.
I am not ready to move on.
I dont want to, I want to stay in the moment.
I hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones