Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Blog...again

Ok so I am going crazy with random thoughts in my head.
It is currently a quarter to three a.m and I have to be up in a couple hours but I am wired...so I now write out some thoughts...


I just finished my first official lesson plan...all by myself...no partner...this is a big deal for me. I am super proud. I have a fun and interactive lesson on money for my third graders.

Tonight...scratch that last night...I went to see Frank Warren, the creator of Post Secrets, at Marquette. It was so interesting to hear so many secrets that I relate to...funny and sad. Two secrets I can share...that will make people laugh is...when I was younger I would collect the (clean) sanitary bags in the womens stalls from the bathrooms because they had flowers on them...then my mom had to explain how it was inapropriate to take those. Another is that ever since I started attending an all girl's school I have never been more sexualy frustrated. So yeah...I plan on writing a big secret that I want to say but I can't right now. As a reader I suggest that you also share a secret...it'll be fun.

Why is security so upity? Or creepy? Can Alverno not have normal security gaurds who dont check you out.

I am so ready for summer. It doesnt feel like I will be riding home next weekend but maybe it's because I don't know what I am going to be doing for the summer months.

I look really good right now...I would just like to point that out since normally after I have put so much work into something I look like a crazy person with hair going in every direction and my makeup is all smeared....but no no..I got this sexy librarian thing going on for me.

I love music. It is a fabulous feeling when you find the perfect song to fit the moment and you walk away with a feeling of satisfaction.

I miss my lil viking! I think I will have to go home just so we can have our camping trip again for our b-days. It has been too long! Oy!

I wish my stupid brother woud call me. I miss when he would actually harass me about my life and ask about my boy situation then would get a little upset that I went to another "brother-esque" person. Goooood the punk. We used to have good times..stupid 2,000 miles of seperation.

Why is it that 2 weeks is that magical number where boys just get all weird and stop calling?

I wish my cold would go away so I could breathe without being wheezy.

My mom makes me laugh because I see similarities in her and her mother in law whom she strongly dislikes...but I still love my momma!

It really hurts looking in the past sometimes. I don't want to go back to the times that were painful but it has been essential for moving on.

My hair is getting long. I was deleting a bunch of pics off my computer (only about 237 lol) and my hair is so long now...compared to this summer. My hair looked so gross back then. Why did people tell me I looked good? lol

I have this weird craving to dance around in the rain to Smother Me by The Used...I don't know why.

I have a weird thing about rain..one time I laid on the roof while it was raining and slipped on my bathroom floor at 2 in the a.m as I was climbing back in...only to find a very pissed of mother looking at me with the...what the fuck are you trying to kill yourself...kinda look

I am tempted to pack but I don't know if my emotions can hande it. For some reason packing has an emotional tie...maybe cuz...I have moved every 5 yrs. I am not ready to accept that the dynamics of my friendships are going to change now.

I had a messed up dream the other night. I need to get it analyzed because it is not normal to have these kinds of dreams...lol

Ok I am getting dizzy.

Bedtime.

Wish me luck for teaching in...5 hours!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones