Saturday, January 19, 2008

Waiting games

I keep hearing that good things come to those who wait. Well I am waiting…for something anything wonderful. When is my day going to come? When am I going to get the things I hope and secretly wish for? Am I always going to be pining for things only to have to wait 12 years to get them?
I hate how depressed I get when I go out and see couples walking around holding hands. Why can’t I have that? What is wrong with me? Why is it that these girls who are not the prettiest get boyfriends? Am I just too ugly and intimidating? I just want a special someone in my life who will care about me and walk around town with me holding my hand and glaring at those who check me out. Ugh I hate how the thoughts of being with someone constantly flood my mind then I think about how I don’t and won’t have those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones