Thursday, January 10, 2008

Unrealistic dreams

I wonder: "what he is up to? Does he like me? Does he think I am crazy?" Ugh these sorts of Aaron thoughts are laced throughout my day. It is really starting to piss me off! I just want to get him out of my mind and forget about him since he has no interest in me. Why does this boy capture my attention the way that he does? I don’t find myself constantly thinking about other boys even other people as I do him. It is rather annoying. When I am in his presence I act like a fool stupid and giddy. I am an intelligent independent girl! Why is that I think that I need a boy I don’t even really know? Ugh what is wrong with me? I hate how I constantly am obsessed with him and how I foolishly picture our future together without him ever knowing of any of it. I keep hitting myself now whenever I think of him. Stupid me for thinking such silly unrealistic thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones