Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

So it is a new year and I don’t have anything to really complain about at this point which is an awesome thing for me. Lately I have found myself complaining far too much and it is an ugly side of me I want to try and take out of my life. Really what do I have to complain about? I am a somewhat healthy college student with a job, food in the fridge, gas in the tank, a roof over my head, and many memories ahead of me.

For some reason I have this odd fascination with Maine. I really want to live there and often find my thoughts wandering to the shores and possible cottage by the water. I want a little two bed two bath cottage by the shore. I want to live there with my future husband who will catch lobster for me and our two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones