Monday, January 7, 2008

Stupid Love

Ever since I went to see the romantic movie P.S I Love You I have been in this emotional rut and I don’t understand why. I feel angry and depressed. I feel like I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. I just want to feel loved and wanted is that too much to ask? Today I feel like I am in such a rut and can’t laugh and can’t cry. In order for me to deal with it I once again cut myself but my leg wasn’t good enough so I cut my arm as well. Why am I so mopey? I don’t even want to do anything but lay around. I feel like just a waste of breath today. Why even talk….who will listen?

I don’t understand why boys are so confusing. Why can’t they just say what they feel instead of playing mind games?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones