Sunday, January 27, 2008

Music is so...

It just takes a few chords on a piano to really unlock some intense feelings. Bringing me back in time to those moments I had tried to lock away and get rid of. Then that damn song comes on the play list unlocking everything I had tried so hard to get rid of. I hate but also love the effect music has on me. So many songs remind me of the same person. You know who keeps popping into my mind every time a song is played. It is really getting ridiculous I don’t know why he has this effect on me. He doesn’t care why should I care so much about him?
I really hate people at times so much I want to dive into a very large hole and escape from all this fucking bullshit! I want avoid any contact with people since it usually ends up with me being pissed. I am a fucking crazy person.
Man, I just want to go to that summer day. When it is the perfect temperature where I can sit on the edge of the water, the cool water licking my toes, the warm summer breeze wrapping around my arms and down my back. I want to be able to take in that sunset with the colors of peaches and raspberries. Savor that every moment when it seems like all is right in my life. All my problems float away for that minute of peace and serenity. Its funny how I always want to be around people but when I am by the waters edge. They don’t matter. This is my moment the one time when I don’t have to worry about making them happy this is purely for me. I don’t have to feel guilty. Why should I? Its funny how these pictures are what center me in such a crazy life. I can such imagine those days when I actually get to be there but for now I have those moments in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones