Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Weirded Out

So I took a nap today. I had the strangest dream that really freaked me out. I just lied on my bed for the longest time trying to figure out what its significance was.
It started off with me pissed off at Kelly for adding someone as a top friend on myspace. I got angry and had to walk it off. I was walking around campus and ended up walking towards the Rotunda. As I walked by the sculpture, I heard gunshots coming from inside the building. People started running out of the building towards me. I just stood there staring at the doors showing no emotion.

As everyone had started to disappear I walked in the doors. I thought I was at school but it was a different building. There were really high ceilings and lots of reds, yellows, and oranges. I felt really small standing there in this large empty building. I saw a bunch of couches in front of the window and decided to sit down. I sat and stared out the huge window that took up most of the wall. All of a sudden several middle aged people started sitting beside me. After being silent one by one they started asking me questions that were inaudible. I just continued to stare out the window.

Next thing I know, Melissa and I are going through this building that is supposed to be our school. We are being led by a teacher and a couple other people. We end up in this classroom in the basement with two bunk beds at the back of the room. It reminds me of a prison room. We are informed that we are looking for the weapon used. SO we start going through the drawers and cupboards. The room seemed to have shrunk because all of a sudden I feel really claustrophobic but continue to search. I find a drawer filled with loose skittles. I reach in, and end up finding the gun. I don't want to touch it so I left it.

Then, as I am peering at the wall, someone else comes in saying "I have a surprise for you". So I walk out of the room into the hallway. A tall boy wearing a white polo is being lead in by an older woman. He was holding a white baseball hat with a bat on the front of it in his hand. For some reason he was really excited to see me and kept smiling at me. I had the feeling to distance myself. He gave me a big hug and ended up handing the hat over to me as he put his arm around my waist. As I took the hat, he leaned into me and said, "I want to get to know you, and every freckle on your body. I have this freckle in the shape of a bat and I want you to get a tattoo of it so we will be connected forever. Do you have any tattoos?" He reached for my right hand. Ashamed, I of course pulled it away but then we continued walking down the hallway. We walked in complete silence. He was happy and I was suspicious of him.

I woke up to my phone ringing and the dream was over. I can kind of see where some things come into play but other things from my dream freak me out. Man I so am never eating candy before taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones