Friday, May 30, 2008

Kicked

The days go by slowly. I get up, get ready, go to work, read, and go back to bed. I feel like something is missing from my life. I feel an indescribable pain..it limits me from doing what I want to do.
I hate feeling this way.

*Sigh* Right when I start making progress I end up going back to where I started from. I thought I was over this whole depression thing until my brain goes into hyper mode. I start to think about everything and my relationships with all my friends. I feel really bad for losing contact but I am too hurt to try and contact them because I have this thought that there is a reason they have not called me. One thing that is eating a hole in me is the fact that I have lost the communication I once had with family. I used to be able to contact them when I had a problem but now I don’t feel like I could. Even when we are together for family functions I feel like the odd ball out. It hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones