Monday, May 26, 2008

Infamaous Dinners

Some days when I sit and think about my motivation to succeed I can't help but think it's for the wrong reasons.
Tonight I had one of the infamous Beddoe dinners at my Grandparents house and once again I felt like I was belittled and criticized for my choices. I hate how whatever I do is never good enough. This is why I now choose to
We do what we can to protect the ones we love. Sometimes we hurt more than help though.
Love and hate are two of the strongest words I know. That is why I don’t understand why they are thrown around so often in daily conversation. I have made the mistake of using these words all too often in the past so now I use them only when I truly feel that way. I use hate very sparingly.
I live for the days that I get to lie on my back on the cool grass staring up at the clouds floating by in the blue sky without a care in the world.
I feel like a housewife. Currently I am jobless so I sit at home, feed the “kids”, and cook and clean. I feel proud that I made something really good for dinner only to get a “it’s ok” as a response.
So I have had a lot of time these last couple days to sit and think about things. I figured out that I never want to be a stay at home mom. Instead I would be a desperate housewife waiting for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones