Thursday, May 15, 2008

I know who I want to take me home...take me home.

All my life I have been told to be the bigger person and fix the situation when needed. Why? Why can't I be a normal nineteen year old and say: "Fuck this shit" and leave? Instead things fester inside of me until I am forced to do something so my conscience is cleared. I have been hurt so many times and been left in the cold so many times that it is getting harder and harder to fight for things to be right.

I just can't handle losing two close friends in one school year. You see how badly I was hurt by the last person who pushed me away. Therefore I thought you would understand how I would feel threatened in the current situation. I don't want this to turn into anything like how the last friendship ended. I value you more than that. I see your true colors and true potential that have become clearer as we became closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones