Friday, May 23, 2008

Reading...yes I am trying something new

So yesterday was an interesting out of the ordinary day...or was it?

Erin and I spontaniously decided to go to Duluth and get some sushi. I was so bloated from stuffing my face with chex mix during the roadie that I could barely scarf down the dissapointingly disgusting spicy tuna rolls. I really miss Kyotos! Nothing is as good!
After I waddled out into the parking lot. I had to watch my steps so I wouldnt trip and burp up all the rice consimed. Don't worry..I made it!

Next our mission was to go to the Mall and get in some serious summer shopping. We are nerdy, so can you guess where the most of our money was spent? Barnes and Noble of course! I found some really cool books too. A large part of our day was spent browsing through the somewhat endless amounts of books. I really wanted to get a bunch of books but they only had them in hardcover so they were out of my budget. I love the smell of bookstores. Something about it has a claming effect on me. Maybe that is by I always park outside of it so that my nose is filled with the aroma before and after I shop! Yep Def. a NERD!

If only I had more money then I could have gotten more than three books. I am proud of what I found though. I bought a dream analysis book, another written by Ghandi, and Prozac Nation.
Last night Prozac Nation was taunting me so I gave in and read it. I actually read! Thats right me...reading for fun! I stayed up until like 3 in the morning even though I had to be to work by ten. Oh well I can sleep later. Not only did I stay up reading the book but I spent most of this afternoon reading it. It is so alluring I just cant put it down!

SO ok. Moving on to the rest of the day...

After leaving the bookstore I aimlessly drove around Duluth then had an epiphany! I WANT PIE! So where did I end up blindingly heading towards? None other than the world famous BETTY'S PIES! LOL

I think I really needed this mini road trip because I dont think I have laughed that much in a long time. Why laughing so much you ask? Well it happens when you are asking if the road is clear and someone screams so you slam on your brakes thinking there is and oncoming car when really there is just a giant billboard for a very yummy looking burrito!
For not knowing where and the heck Betty's was we got there. I dont know if it was my belly aching for PIE...or my womans intuition..but I got my pie. I bought a whole bumbleberry pie...still have not eaten it..but its time will come.

SO after venturing towards Canada just to get some pie we headed back home. Erin dropped me off at the C-Store to get the Jeep. I told her that I was right behind her and would be leaving shortly..which apparently means 3 hours later. What can I say? I get easily distracted by my dumpster diving, extreme mopping sext co-worker. lol. SO I finally get into the Jeep after strugling for a good 10 min just to open the door. I drive away and head back to Erins only to realize that I have no freaking gas! SO after freaking out on the phone..what to do what to do!...I finally have the genius idea to turn around and go back to the store. Where I got laughed at and harassed over the intercom.

On my drive home I hake a couple calls to try and catch up with my girls only to get voicemails. When I arrive their and sit down my phone rings and I ended up talking until it died at like midnight! So crazy. I kept having to switch to my other line and tell people I am on the other line. It was weird how I didnt get one call all day but once the clock strikes 10..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones