Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who needs it..

So in about a week it will be the dreaded Valentines Day. It is the day to spend time celebrating your love with a significant other and show how much you love them…yada yada yada. Well I don’t have a significant other so this year I am going to do something different. I am going to celebrate my love for myself. I decided this because who better to know what I really want and who loves me more? I am not sure what I am going to do at this time but hey….I got to week.

Art is an interesting form of expression. It doesn’t matter what form it comes in there are always multiple interpretations depending on the persons background. It can be something as simple as a 6 word short story that can make you think about the deeper meaning of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones