Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stand Back

Today I found to be a very reflective day. I got a chance to step back and see things from a different perspective. As I was sitting at dinner it really made me think about my life. I had quite a bit of time to think as there was silence on my end of the table. I couldn’t believe how selfish and narrow minded the people I was with were. Quite frankly I didn’t like them due to their awesome ability to hurt me in the past. I felt that they were some of the worst people for me at the time. Who knew that two people could entertain themselves with such simple conversations which meant it was about them. From this dinner I came to the conclusion that even though a person is older than you it doesn’t mean that they have the same maturity level. I feel this way after thinking about how the people I was with were older but still were less mature. As I was sitting at dinner I found myself thinking how out of place I felt with the people who were my “dates”. It is really embarrassing to think that these two were the ones I thought were closest to me in the area however they couldn’t be farther away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones