Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dear Ron Paul's Lover

I am who I am. The essence of me will remain the same. However, with time I will be introduced to new ideas and concepts that will shape who I will become one day. Just because I am "not political" as you have called me, does not mean that I do not care about the things happening in the United States. I care about the future and I believe that things need to change but I may not take hands on approach like you may. I go about things in my own way and at my own pace. It s not your privilege to tell me what to do and how to do it. If you want to go and have your Dr. Paul love triangle with another girl...so be it. Just leave me out of you political jibber jabber.
Its funny things like this just show our difference in our ideas of an open mind. I am not perfect and I let it show. I f you were actually a good person you would accept my flaws instead of making me change who I am to be more like you or who you want me to be. I need time to do things not just a second and bam...look at me now...no I don't think so! Sure I have thought about the new ideas that you have presented me with but I need more time to process them. I take a lot of time to try and decipher these ninja like messages. Rome wasn't built in a day mother fucker.
P.S You are a bore to me and my roommate thinks you still are gay...I still have yet to meet a straight guy who knows more about mud masks than I do.
P.S.S Have fun with Ron Paul...too bad he has like 10 percent of the votes as of yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones