Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bitter about the day?

So even though all day I have been telling people that I hate this over rated holiday….I love it! I am just bitter that I do not have a boy that is fawning over me. I want to be in that head over heels love where you don’t care about anything else that is going on around you. I want to know that there is a man that is out there thinking about me everyday and is willing to show how much he loves by getting me a little card on Valentines day.

Reflecting on the day however it made me think about what I love about myself.
1. I love how in the morning right when I get out of the shower and I have a towel on my head I feel incredibly sexy.
2. I love how even in a world filled with money hungry and technology driven people I can still get the most enjoyment out of running outside and jumping in puddles.
3. I love the way my eyes look right after a good cry.
4. I love how right when I think I have discovered myself….I find something that was hidden, something new to explore.
5. I love how it took me almost 20 years to realize how much my parents love me…now I never want to loose the connection we have.
6. I love how I am so many contradictions…..but it works it makes me well rounded.
7. I love how I know when to hold back and when to let loose.
8. I love that I don’t need big things to keep me happy. I have learned from a humble upbringing, to enjoy the little things like a handwritten note and a couple of funny drawings.

These little things help me realize that someone took the time to make me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones