Friday, November 3, 2006

Ich Bin Schlect

What is up with me lately I feel so dead inside. I am treating people like crap who i really care about. I also am feeling neglected lately maybe it is because i am treating people so badly. I never want to face people anymore knowing that i am going to say something that i know i shouldnt. I feel as though every inch of me is bruised not wanting to move from where i am too often am i hurt or let down creating yet another bruise. I am no fun anymore all i feel like i am doing is moping and complaining and bringing people down. I am more hurtful to people than i am helpful. I can't really say that all i wanna do is go home because i dont..i just feel like being surrounded by people who wont say anything at the time but are there for me instead of being around people who want me to explain my problems to them...i just need to mope every once in a while. I have not felt this way since a couple weeks before i went home. I dont feel like i can really turn to the people i used to be able to go to. I feel like they are busy living their lives and i just need to learn to deal with my own crappy problems. Even if that does mean shutting all the blinds and hiding in my room. Obviously i cant face the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones