Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Depression sets in

What the fuck! Why does it hurt to breath? Why do I feel so empty inside? I have been so negative and depressed. So I realized that I am the person people go to and talk to whenever nobody else is around. So what your “attached to the hip” friend isn’t around? Now you want to be my friend? Awesome! I really feel so stupid here. What the hell am I doing here? I don’t even pass any simple assessments. I wanted to cry when the teacher was explaining “something simple”. It made me want to rip all of the shit off of my walls and hide from the world. Why the hell do I always feel this way? Fucking depression! I will just put on a big ass smile and everyone will be happy but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones