Thursday, October 19, 2006

Procrastination

Why oh why do I procrastinate so much? Lately it seems like I have been worrying more about being a social butterfly and keeping everyone happy but kind of neglecting myself and majorly….my homework. I need to just close my door and keep it completely silent so I can work. Ugh! Distractions suck horribly! I mean, I love the people close to me but I always want to talk to them. Its been nice that lately I have been able to become closer to a friend but I wonder if this is because another person has not been around. I hope that’s not how it is this time. This has happened too often to me. (AKA Sarah, Jess, Jessica, Caylin, Karen, Jake…oh dear should I go on?) I wonder if it’s my fault. Probably. I am the common denominator in all of this. What the hell is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones