Monday, October 30, 2006

Pickles

Well so surprise once again when I express interest in someone, Anne likes to swoop in and take over for the third time. I love how she knew I had an interest in him because I told her. That must have been her sign to swoop in and show off. I don’t know about her sometimes. When I think about the issue she seems to be a toxic friend. Whatever. Maybe I am being childish but it doesn’t seem right to brag to someone that you got the person you expressed interest ins number. How high school I that? Ugh! Why do I always over evaluate peoples actions then I become depressed when I am not even positive of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones