Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I knw what u want & I knw what u need but I’m gonna screw it up cuz I’m an idiot n’ I’m ur bf

I forgot how productive I am early in the morning. I have been up since five and already I have:
Done my dishes and put them away
Cleaned my room
Consoled a broken friendship
Made my bed
Did my homework
Showered
Drank 4 cups of coffee
Took out my garbage
Called my parents
Made a shopping list
I think I need to cut back on my sleep so I can have these productive mornings more often. I mean jeesh that is quite a list of things to get done with out somebody harassing me to do so! Now I just have to type up three more papers and finish reading and I will be done with homework for the week! GO ME! This is a big deal for me lol. Ok now I gotta get ready. Namiste.

Oh p.s I forgot how much I LOVE the song "idiot boyfriend" lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write the thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes they make sense and other times they are a bit cloudy. Bear with me.

The Movement


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones